Save space and maximize your canopy coverage with Fullbloom’s heavy duty rolling benches. Our trouble free and easy to assemble benches are the best way to ensure proper temperatures are maintained for root health. Great for winter grows, allowing you to elevate your plants off the ground to keep the cold and moisture away and provide heat directly where it’s needed for healthy thriving plants. Fullbloom benches use certified North American expanded steel that is hot dipped galvanized and comes with heavy duty aluminum railing. Tried and true, our rolling benches are guaranteed to last and hold more weight than the other guys’.
WHY OUR BENCHES ARE BETTER:
- Using heavy duty leg supports, these benches can be installed in a day. Our rolling benches are the only benches on the market that do not require 6” concerete footings for every leg post on hard packed dirt or gravel taking weeks for assembly. Save on time, labor, and materials by investing in Fullbloom’s rolling benches.
- Height adjustable leg posts. No other manufacturer allows you to adjust the height of your benches. Choose the height that bests fits your needs and team from 18” to 42”.
- Manufactured for you: Flush or 2” side railings available at no extra cost.
- Water + Oxygen + Stainless Steel = Rust. Our hot dipped galvanized expanded metal and aluminum frame does not.
- All North American sourced metal.
SPECS AND OPTIONS:
- Choose from 4’, 5’, and 6’ wide rolling tables
- Length available in 6’ and 12’ sections
- Bench stands on 6′ c/c spacing with adjustable base plates
- 1″ x 1-1/2″ cross supports on 18″ c/c
- 1-1/2″sq cross supports on 6′ c/c at expanded metal joints
- Full Lengths of 1-1/2″ round rolling bench tube
- Plastic bench crank wheels
- Full lengths of 1″ sq. side bracing with mounting brackets
- Aluminum bench extrusion side rails
- Aluminum bench extrusion end rails
- 3/4″ raised galvanized heavy duty expanded metal bench top
- Protective bench corners
- All required hardware, fasteners, connections
- Assembly drawings Included
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.