The Nanolux DE has increased the standard 1150W to 1200W allowing the fixture to produce a class leading luminous flux of 160,300lm. The upgraded components, like ceramic bulb receptacles, make the Nanolux DE fixture the safest on the market. The Nanolux DE fixture is NCCS ready, meaning you will be able to control it wirelessly on your computer through the Nanolux Cloud Control System. Like all of our ballasts the DE comes with Random Start, Soft Start, and Soft Dimming capabilities. The traditional square hood is designed to work on a 5’ on center application in conjunction with other DE fixtures. This is the secret to DE lighting. When used with the traditional square reflector, the DE will create an interlacing light pattern with the other lights. This interlacing allows for deeper light penetration. This results in denser fruit and flower sets all over the plant increasing yield by as much as 10%. All Nanolux ballasts are ETL listed meeting product safety standards
- NCCS ready smart ballast technology
- Heavy duty die cast bridge will not rust like formed
- Lowest profile fixture on the market allowing for max plant height
- Ballast and reflector can be separated for Remote DE ballast use
- Class leading lowest operating temperature
- Redesigned and upgraded reflector that provides 8% better light uniformity than the competition
- 97% reflective German aluminum reflector
- Exclusive ceramic industrial grade receptacles
- The only wireless controlled DE on the market – no need for relays/light control panels, or timers
- Plug and Play installation
- Random Start technology
- Soft Start technology
- Soft Dim technology
- Best in class light uniformity reflector
- 6 phase dimming (600-1200 watts)
- Includes Nanolux DE bulb
- Compatible with other industry DE Bulbs
- Designed for a 5’ on center growing grid when used with the traditional square reflector
- Slow Start, open circuit and low voltage protection
- 3 year warranty
Input Voltage: Exclusive 208-277V with 387 & 480V SPO
Output Voltage: 600-1200 watts (6 settings)
Amperage Draw: 5.2A/240V @ 1200W
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
Operational Frequency: >85kHz
Ta = 30c (86F)
Tc = 65c (149F)
Ballast and Fixture weight: 11.7lbs
Ballast and Fixture Dimension: 26.2”x12”x6.1”
Bulb: DE Bulb
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.